Thursday 30 July 2015

आराम और अवकाश - Resting In The Lord

आराम और अवकाश - Resting In The Lord 

  • Exodus 33 :14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee , and I will give thee rest.
  • 1 Samuel 9:27 stand thou still a while, that I may shew thee the word of God.
  • 2 Chronicles 14:7B because we have sought the LORD our God, we have sought him , and he hath given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered.
  • Psalms 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still.
  • Psalms 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
  • Psalms 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
  • Psalms 40:1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
  • Psalms 46:10A Be still, and know that I am God:
  • Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
  • Psalms 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.
  • Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee : because he trusteth in thee.
  • Isaiah 30:15B In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.
  • Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
  • Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
  • Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
  • Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
  • Lamentations 3 :25, 26 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
    It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD
  • Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
    For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
  • Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
  • 2 Timothy 1:12B for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
  • 1 Peter 5 :7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment